Saturday, May 4, 2013

Time for a Refill

You know, sometimes things get hectic. This has been a crazy year for me. Lots of travel. Lots of writing. Lots of TV appearances. Lots of classes.

Don't get me wrong, though. It's great. Really great. I am so very, very lucky to be doing the things that I love every single day. But things can get stressful. Sometimes I get mired down in the details of everyday living and my tunnel vision kicks in.

But lately I have been finding a balance. Making time for fun. Making time for me. Today is one of those days.

It started with this...

A non-jewelry related project. Some quiet time and coffee. And it's gonna end with this...

A day at my studio filled with friends and fiber and chatting and laughing and food. I am filling my creative well so I can keep doing this...

Sometimes you just need to mix it up. I am so ready! Now go out and have a great weekend. Find some fodder for your creative self. And smile. It's gonna be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.