Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guest Pinner for Craftsy.com

Do you Pin? I must admit that I am addicted to Pinterest. I can spend hours adding interesting stuff to my Pinboards. I pin all kinds of cool stuff. Craft ideas. Display ideas. Tutorials. And even a board dedicated to the adventures of two eccentric ladies through the ages. You can follow my boards to see what I pin on a regular basis.

If you are not hooked yet, let me give you a reason to jump in and get started. The fine folks at Craftsy.com asked me to be a guest pinner on their fabulous Pinterest board. So that means from now until April 7th, I am pinning all kinds of interesting things on my special Craftsy Guest Pinner board for you to peruse. You can see my special pins for Craftsy.com here.

Read more about why and what I like about Pinterest on the Craftsy blog. And if you have not started pinning yet... I take no responsibility for what might happen if you do! (Set a timer and give yourself a 15 minute time limit or you will wonder where your life went!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.