Sunday, December 9, 2012

Amazing!

Well. The studio opening was a success! So many people came and there were so many good wishes. I was overwhelmed! Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a great day. I hope to see many more of you pass through the doors in the future.

My dear cousin made a great video to commemorate the day.  Thanks to Zoe for immortalizing the great day on video so I can share it with all of you.

Stay tuned to my studio page to check out upcoming classes and events. Lots of wonderful things are on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you my talented friend! I wish you the very best in this new adventure!!! Sorry I missed the opening, but I fully intend to attend classes with you!!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.