Saturday, November 24, 2012

Craftsy Classes on Sale!

Happy, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope your day was restful and full of food and fun. The shopping season has begun and to get in the swing of things the fine folks at Craftsy.com let me know that they are having the biggest sale of the year on all their Craftsy classes. (Including my Metalsmithing At Home Class!) The sale ends on Monday, November 26, at midnight.

Craftsy Holiday Sale: All online classes are $19.99 or less. Sale ends Mon. Nov. 26th, at midnight!
Click on the picture and be whisked away to the Craftsy.com website and choose your classes. I have taken quite a few, including The Top Down Icelandic Sweater and  Design Your Own Handbag. If you haven't tried learning with Craftsy, I REALLY recommend it. The classes are really comprehensive, well thought-out, easy to follow and have great handouts. Plus, you can get in touch with the instructor by just posting a question to the platform while you are watching.

Take a break from the holiday rush and choose a couple of classes. They'll be ready for you to watch at your leisure. Right now I am watching mine like TV episodes, one segment at a time, and plan to jump into my projects in the New Year. And please tell me that you have checked out the Deals section of the website. Great prices on fabric and yarn. Seriously. The selection is constantly changing. I have picked up a couple of collections for quilting at a steal. (Right now I am fighting the urge to put THIS in my shopping cart.)

Enjoy and watch this space... I have a big (BIG) announcement coming up later this week for more crafting enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.