Tuesday, March 6, 2012

978-1596685505

That's my favorite new number! Nope. It's not just a random grouping of numbers that includes a hyphen. It's the ISBN for my upcoming book with DVD Simple Soldering: A Beginners Guide to Jewelry Making (more info at that link).


I am starting pre-orders for the book soon. It will be available from many outlets, including Amazon.com, but I wanted to entice you to pre-purchase from me by letting you know that all books ordered from me will come to you signed by the author (that's me!) and with a couple of extras as thank-you gifts for your support.

I'll announce all of the details on the blog soon. But if you want to be the first to know, how about popping over and joining my email list? Not only will you get info on the upcoming book release and ordering info, it will also keep you up-to-date on my classes, tutorials and other shenanigans.

Thanks for your support! I am so VERY excited to share this book with you. WHOOOOHOOOO!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I signed up for your newsletter. I can't wait for the book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is your timing perfect! Just this morning I was thinking 'Who can I get to teach me to solder. Perhaps my brother-in-law.' But, who better to teach me via DVD than Kate! After all, I learned how to wrap a bead from you on a VHS many years ago. I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so excited about this book :) Can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.