Friday, January 20, 2012

Ready for my closeup!

I have packed and shipped every tool that I own. My dresses are pressed. New lipstick is packed. Nails and hair are done. Jewelry wardrobe is selected.

What's with the flurry, you ask? I'm getting on a plane on Monday to fly out to the Interweave Press offices and studio to shoot the pictures and DVD for my new book. Exciting, huh?

Stay tuned to the blog next week for updates from the shoot and maybe even a sneak peak or two of the projects. Want to know more about my fabulous book coming this Fall? Click on over and read all about it. How about joining the newsletter while you're at it?

Have a great weekend everybody. I am off to break it to my shoes that only three pair can come on this trip. It's going to be a sad day for the other eighty-three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.